Fast release calcium
- Calcium chloride is quickly digested and passively absorbed through the rumen wall.
- Rapidly increases calcium levels in the blood more than Calcium Carbonate and Calcium Propionate.' Click here for printable pdf.
Two forms of calcium transfer
- Passive transfer by calcium chloride in the rumen.
- Active transfer facilitated by Vitamin D in the small intestine.
Sustained release tested to last 24 hours
- Includes Calmin, a combination of highly absorbable calcium and magnesium new to the calcium bolus industry.
- Includes highly absorbable magnesium, which is critical for the proper regulation of calcium absorption over time.
- The combination of Calmin and Vitamin D enable RumiLife® CAL24TM nutritional supplement to support high blood calcium levels for an extended amount of time.
Jersey tested, all cows approved
- At 100g of calcium per dose, RumiLife® CAL24TM nutritional supplement is one of the highest single-serving calcium supplement options on the market.
- Tested to promote blood calcium levels for 24 hours in Jerseys.
- Missile-shaped and coated for ease of swallowing.
(1) Golf, J.P. and R. L. Horst. 1993. Oral administration of calcium salts
for treatment of hypocalcemia in cattle. J. Dairy Sci. 76:101-108.
Contact your AgSource representative for more information or call 800-236-4995.